Bakken & Bæck is a digital product studio with offices in Norway, Germany and The Netherlands.
We are looking for a copywriter/UX writer to join our team in Oslo on a 6 month project basis, with a possibility of extension.
At Bakken & Bæck you will be working with forward-thinking clients on ambitious digital products and services.
As a writer you’ll be an essential part of our team, ensuring well crafted copy through every part of the products we build. You’ll work closely with designers, engineers and product managers to advocate for a consistent tone of voice and outstanding user experience. Always with the user in mind, you love to simplify complex problems and shape content that help the user complete the tasks at hand.
What you'll do:
- Write and iterate on (micro)copy for user-interfaces on a wide range of products
- Establish the tone of voice for products and brands and help ensure a consistent implementation on all platforms
- Develop and maintain copy style guides
- Give and receive feedback on design and writing
- Be a champion for UX copy in the company
- Be a key contributor to our editorial team
We would love it if you:
- Are a native Norwegian speaker with excellent English skills
- Have a few years of experience with professional writing
- Have a solid understanding of UX and how design and copy support each other
- Have experience working with digital products
For a closer look at how we work with copywriting on projects, check out How we work with microcopy.