At B&B we believe people should shape our company, not the other way around. To help ensure that our team is taken care of in the best way possible, we are looking for a Head of People Operations at our Oslo office.
In this role, you'll be responsible for managing and leading our general HR operations across three offices. You will oversee the administration of our entire employee lifecycle, from recruiting and on-boarding to managing day-to-day HR related issues. Together with our Head of Learning & Culture, you will also work on developing and managing our performance and leadership programs.
In addition, you’ll be doing some of these things:
- Act as a trusted adviser to our employees
- Develop and enforce company policies and procedures across offices, including managing and developing our employee handbooks
- Support our team through HR tools and processes, and advise leadership on employment laws, benefits options, compensation strategies, etc.
- Be the administrative contact person for our external advisors on legal issues, payroll and reimbursements
- Be the first point of contact for employees regarding time off, sick leave or parental leave, and help manage immigration and visa processes for international candidates and employees
- Be the main owner of our recruitment and on-boarding process, and continuously work to improve it together with our team leads
- Collaborate with Head of Learning & Culture on performance reviews and professional development of our teams, and proactively engage with our employees to understand their needs, resolve conflicts, unblock their challenges and get them what they need to perform at their best
You’re a people person with strong communication skills, most likely with a background in HR or organisational development or experience in a similar role. You love to lead people to greener pastures, improving both their individual performances and the company culture as a whole.