We’re Bakken & Bæck, a digital studio based in Oslo, Bonn, Amsterdam and London. We define, design and develop all things digital.
At Bakken & Bæck you will be working with some of the most innovative and interesting companies in the world. Together with an international team of passionate designers and developers you’ll create products with impact.
As part of our team, you’ll be involved in strategy and concept development, researching user and business needs, and designing elegant, easy-to-use solutions to meet those needs. Together with product managers you'll play a key part in seeing a project through: from the very first brief to launch and beyond. Within the team your role will focus heavily (but not exclusively) on the early stages of the process - defining the product, working with clients to define scope, and deep dive into user research.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys tackling complex problems, and designing smart and simple solutions. Thinking beyond the ideal user flow and designing for real-world scenarios is important to us, as is being a team player who can collaborate well with developers, clients, and other designers.
- Extensive experience working with high quality digital products
- Experience working with every phase of the product design process:
- Leading interviews and workshops to understand customer needs and stakeholder goals
- Using your insights to help define a scope and strategy for the product
- Designing quick, high-level prototypes as well as detailed, visually strong solutions
- Creating and conducting user tests to validate and improve your designs
Bonus if you have an interest in and/or experience with:
- Writing UX copy
- Running smaller projects by yourself
- Working with AR/VR/Machine learning
Get in touch with Ianthe Bato (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Palak Bisen (email@example.com) in case of any questions!