We’re Bakken & Bæck, a digital studio based in Oslo, Bonn and Amsterdam. We define, design and develop all things digital.
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our team in Oslo, Bonn or Amsterdam. At Bakken & Bæck you will be working with some of the most innovative and interesting companies in the world. Together with an international team of passionate designers and developers you’ll create products with impact.
UX designers at Bakken & Bæck play a key role in the strategic, conceptual and visual phases of the products we build. As part of a team you’ll be involved in finding user issues and needs, defining product features and exploring design solutions to meet those needs, usually together with product designers and product managers.
A bit about you:
- At least two years of experience with UX
- You have an analytical mindset, and wish to understand the problem at hand before executing
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with developers, other designers and clients
- Can create and execute user tests to validate your hypotheses
- You’ve worked with advanced application and you're not only concerned about the ideal user flow, but also about accommodating for multiple scenarios, edge cases, older devices and less tech savvy users
- Able to quickly wireframe or mock up ideas and bring them to life using whatever prototyping tool you prefer
- Can articulate, define and document your work and discuss your ideas and conclusions
- You’re familiar with range of design methods, and know when to use what
Bonus if you have an interest in and experience with:
- Service design
- Writing microcopy
- Running smaller projects by yourself
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, where everyone has the freedom to thrive while being taken care of. Check out our Company Handbook to get a peek into our benefits and how we value work-life balance.